The Fourth of July is just a week away! Here are some links and articles to help you get ready.
- The best way to cook hot dogs and make them perfect every time: I think you will be surprised by the answer.
- Seven tools to pack when you cook in someone else’s kitchen: Those vacation rental kitchens are always under stocked. For some reason it never occurred to me to just bring my own tools from home.
- The 23 essential barbecue dishes in America: In case you are travelling over the 4th, here are some restaurant ideas. These lists are always kind of ridiculous, but since mutton from Owensboro, KY (where I lived for a few years) is on the list, I think it has some validity. I don’t even like mutton, but this dish is a local favorite.
- Everything you need to throw the best 4th of July party: I’m pretty sure you don’t really need anything on this list to throw a great party, but this inflatable indoor/outdoor buffet cooler is pretty festive.
- Recipe: Best easy Italian pasta salad: Here’s a super quick and tasty dish to take to a 4th of July get together.
I hope everyone has a great holiday!