The kids are back in school, and I am enjoying the more structured routine. Here are some things I’ve been reading (and cooking).
- Recipe: Nacho Spuds: If you’re taco Tuesdays have gotten a little blah, try out Rachel Ray’s twist on nachos.
- ‘Tampopo’ Is the Ultimate Cult Classic Food Film: Haven’t see this movie, but it looks like I may need to.
- 5 Realistic Ways to Reduce Food Waste When You Have Kids: You really don’t have to have kids to use these helpful tips.
- This Bookstore Is Stuffed With Just One Thing: Cookbooks: Must visit!
- Soda Can Cocktails: Secretly Delicious Drinks You Can Take Anywhere: I am making the LaCroix Pamplemousse cocktail this weekend.
- How I Mastered the Workday Lunch: I have been working for a bazillion years, and I still haven’t mastered lunch. Hope this article helps.
Have a great week everyone!