- 3 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1-2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the chicken stock into a medium-sized pot and stir in the zest of a lemon or two and the garlic.
- Add the potatoes, bring to a boil, cover, and cook for about 12 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, reserving the lemon zest from the stock, and allow them to cool a bit.
- Gently flatten each potato with large knife, rolling pin, or small skillet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and the lemon zest, and put in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are crisp.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and a bit more salt.
My notes: These are yummy. Make them as soon as possible! My only note is that I cut the recipe down and all of my liquid was used up pretty quickly, so keep your eyes on the broth.